Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Maaseiah XXVIII

…And He That Sat Upon Him Was Called Faithful and True…
Scene XXVIII


     “You don’t talk to me, you just sit there, just what is it Leviathan you would have me say? Why has this happen to me and not Lord Izidkel to you? Having a moment of amnesia are we? You decided you wanted to be HIS Ancient, you wanted HIS Throne, HIS Reign and Rule and HIS Ancient whether HIS Creation ended up in heaven or hell, have HE decided HE would be with them. This can’t be happening, I can’t be here, I command you to release these bonds, and what will you then do? There is no place for you to go, not until the thousand years are expired. It’s you, you are the one, the one that destroyed all people, places and things? I’m HELEL! And those who followed me followed of their own free will. But look at you, you’re nothing, you’ve inherited nothing but this black, dwindling, dwelling place so hollow, so vague. All of you, always blame me for the choices you made, how many times was it told you, this world at present wasn’t HIS Highness, how those worshipping it were HIS Ancient enemy? That the world was made up of things, perilous things quite delusional that doeth not appear? You’re traders, but of no true prevail as we’re all hell bound. I know HIS Highness Lord Izidkel, HE doesn’t have the stomach for any of this, perhaps not, but it is all written, and that which is Helel as you declare written you’re to know doesn’t return to the High Throne void. Go away from me immediately, I must reconsider some things, I must recalculate some things, surely all men are not in agreement. I do have rounds to make, surely my being here isn’t simply for your tranquility Black Serpent alone. You know something, this is truly why you flee! Peace be still, I’m Lord Izidkel,” as one walking off that he’s to minister to others now occupying the region of the damn, to even appoint another from one area, that he might lay guard over some other. “Honor your reign black one, this is what your evil thinking and cunning craftiness has gotten you, the victory but are you Lucifer no more victorious than any of those in this black, cold place. And you are? Damn of course, hoping some kind of way by God’s mercy, by a belief in him laid, stored away for counting that this is all temporary. Ahhh it’s temporary, there’s no coldness in hell but a heat and burning unthinkable, there’s no darkness there but light, glowing lights from all the fires burning, there’s no quiet, no stillness but screams and horrors unrelenting, mind-blowing and heart bursting. There is no stillness but worms insurmountable, this place is mercy and merciful in regards to what await us beyond the Throne’s Judgment, ---fire, voices, agony and burning, much, much burning. I can’t go there, I won’t go there, I will reign again, watch carefully and you shall see it. We’ve seen enough, done enough and heard enough, for thou O Lucifer hath said in thine heart how you would ascend into the heavens, how you would exalt your throne above the stars of God. How you would sit upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north, how you pious one would ascend above the heights of the clouds. I will be like the most high you said. His Ancient Helel created us, not us HIM, of course HIS alone is the Kingdom, Power and Glory forever, there was never no reversing HIM. Which is why Lord Isaiah hath declared Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming, how it O Lucifer has stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth, it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. All they shall speak and say unto thee, art thou also become weak, as we? Yeah, yeah, a thousand years they say, and then what I wonder? What you mean Helel as you declare, wonder? Ah, you think perhaps its judgment, but no, there’s something else, you’re to see, something else I know it, I can even smell it. There’s something I know and I O Lucifer, Son of the morning will once again figure it out, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God..”

No comments:

Post a Comment