Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Maaseiah XIX

…And They Shall Reign Forever and Ever…
Scene XIX


     "Why art thou cast down O my Lord and why art thou disquieted in me? My Lord," anxiously displayed as one disappeared, indeed as dissipated as ever, was Lord Urusalem discovering her Lord Prince against his will most of all, his being this overwhelmed. "You shouldn’t be here, and most of all we shouldn’t be together, as it’s to present such the opportunity for Helel! You are the Christ, the Savior of the world, yes and they hate me for all of it!" Discovering himself a performance of Christian Cross above all others, plainly there were times this Lord of Lord was to remind her of all the men she’s to love, but especially of all those claiming to love her. There was Nicholas Edin, the most dominant, controlling, then there was Michael Day, howbeit Cullen Veneer, the most determined, protective. As so was there Christian Cross, the most spiritual, wise, as so Sioux Noel, possibly beside Christian Cros, the most compassionate, intimate human being to ever walk the earth. "It is why Lord I didn’t want to be disturbed, I’m good for no one, for nothing when I’m this way,” as one moving into a window overlooking the beginning of a spiraling, golden staircase, a diamond crystal Dove where many of the redeemed conversed, took of plenteously, happily, around the tree of life. "But my lord, this is different, we’re one now, as in identical, prick you. After Lord Urusalem all that’s been done, all that’s been sacrificed and suffered, the heathen fuming with insolence so, will yet build an army of millions in complete retaliation against me. But they don’t know you my lord, and those Lord Urusalem who know me and despise me still? Those same people Lord upon which light hath come but they’ve chosen darkness instead, you can’t help this, you must know that. This genius was the Ancient’s most amazing plan of all, that after a proposed redemption by His Own Son, your Prince Lord unthinkable sacrifice He’s not to condemn man but give him the power of his free will and let him instead choose his own condemnation, even out of his own mouth. Though you’ve tried with all that is heart and blood within, you can’t save them all, they’ve chosen a dark sentence, some of them my Lord, happily. I know, of course Maaseiah, I know, it’s what hurt most of all. I agree, though it shouldn’t hurt, they’ve made their choice as surely as you did that night in the garden, as surely as I did Lord although I was made so angry at times, how I was being punished for loving the Supreme, for loving His People. I know," as to welcome her, the genuineness and authenticity of her along a seat close to him, close to his resting hand, even his at relaxed heart. "I remember those days, seeing you like that, feeling you always tore my heart out completely, laying it slain right at the Supreme’s very own feet, so easy to kiss. The Marriage Supper of the Lamb my lord is upon us, those by a myriad who’re to serve you the more will be there, they cannot, they shouldn’t my Lord experience their own Blessed Hope so vanquished. Surely thine Lord Israel is the kingdom, the glory and the honor forever, it is there my Lord you should feel more like that young shepherd boy, David. That one who in witnessing the opposing Philistine did a wrath come across his face, a derision, that this uncircumcised brute would defile the Holiness of the Lord God. Do I hate them Lord Ancient Of Days, who hate thee, do I count them also mine enemy? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he Maaseiah Adonai, speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. Ask me, just ask me, Lord, King Zion, Lord Israel and I will give thee the heathen, for thine inheritance! How, how my Lord Urusalem do you do it, how do you always discover the most fitting ensample? I think my Lord He’s called Holy, and lest I forget, Spirit, and even in these mansions of profound description, He’s yet our Comforter, Wisdom Maker and Friend and that's thine own endowment, that and that alone .”     <<<"It is time lord Prince, Lord Ancient Himself summons you, very good Holy Cherub, I’m with you posthaste, you will not Lord Urusalem be far away? Never my Lord, like heavens host, we’re always with thee, to deliver thee, to Lord Israel deliver us all."     <<<"Yes our Lord His Highness, you’ve called me forth, end it, ban all of Helel’s contacts against these walls, you do Lord Supreme perceive his fierce counter-strike that will mostly be directed toward the Kingdoms of men, that flesh, blood? It cannot Lord Prince be helped, the Marriage supper hath come, these bickering must cease, these wars in heavens subsided and Helel black of the morning must be cast down to earth and eventually under the earth like never, ever before. In other words those who serve him, await him and his participation, what My Lord Creator a sad day for mankind, I mean they’ve had many a sad day but none liken unto this one, yes my son Lord, they’ve chosen, but they’ve chosen unwisely. Why Lord Prince do the heathen rage? And the people imagine a vain thing as this? Because my Lord Ancient they’ve forsaken the Love of the truth that is shed abroad by He who’s Christ Lord, they cry aloud continuously the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth. Their Kings of the earth set themselves, and rulers take counsel together against this Lord and against His Anointed, saying let us break their bands and cast their cords away from us. Although will I laugh, I will have them in derision and mock them when they call. Then shall I speak unto them in my wrath, and vex them in my sore displeasure, because Lord Ancient through it all you’ve set your King upon your Holy Hill of Zion. You will declare the decree, the Lord hath said unto him, thou art my son, this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me Son," bringing the Supreme Creator to his feet, which was very seldom, how even the entire universe would be moved out of their assigned places for eons and eons to come "and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou my son shall break them with a rod of iron, thou shall break them in pieces like a potter’s vessel, be wise now therefore all ye kings," turning again into that display of the kingdoms of men gathering themselves together in hordes of military might and fierce combat, the armageddon of armageddon "be instructed you judges of the earth, serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Yes Lord Ancient," as one joining him right at his side was this Lion of Judah a far different defeat than He’d been earlier, much more alert, on target, fighting no battles, losing no wars,  "kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little, yes Lord Prince blessed are all they that put their trust in this Lord Ancient Of Days."

No comments:

Post a Comment