Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Maaseiah VIII

                             …And Yielded Her Fruit Every Month…
                                                     Scene VIII

     "I’ve arrived Lord Simiel, just as soon, what is happen? I think the proceedings a few nights past Pure One gravely overwhelmed her holiness," being lead urgently of Lord Simiel who was overwrought with concerns for the Heavenly Bride to be, now Lord Urusalem, "she has like plenteous martyred blood, cried you a river. Here, here, come, please tell your Lord these squabbles are squabbles of joy," as one whisking a silken curtain away to an unpronounceable waiting chamber at coming right in to her, for to comfort her, their just as Holy Lord.  "Make me lord Israel to know joy and gladness that the bones Lord which thou hast broken shall rejoice. Said whimsical events were to make you merry Lord Urusalem not embitter you. But I am, my Lord, bitter!" As one moving into a window overlooking phenomena manners of golden streets and crystal streams and structures, there was no need for the sun there, just as Holy John said, they were all it's vastness, it's phenom illumination. "But how My Lord, why? Many years ago I stood in what was once a penny store, yes with guess what? Pennies in my hand, only it was no longer a penny store, but had it been instead transformed into an extravagant restaurant, that I nor the pennies I’m to bear could rightly afford. So I left like, sorely cast down in my spirit, once again man's ability to forsake the most in need, to abandoned the misfortunant. Moving off,  away sickly, soon looking skyward, into a massive sunlight, only Lord, when I did, it began to descend. Moment by moment it began to transform, shift-shape and metamorphose, until by the time it reached down to me, kissed me even, this was a blocking out the heavens, diamond carved, crystal dove, chariot. It, it seem to make such love of me, assurity, all and ascended back into heaven, leaving me just as distraught. Surely you see Lord, that's how the phenom proceedings just now made me feel, so astonished and mind blowing, yet so unfulfilled, abandoned even, empty, ah my God's Kingdom, what is happening to me? I understand Lord Urusalem, it was by your witness, Lord Sunlight, diamond carved, crystal dove chariot, descended into you, your worst trials but only to make blessed contact and ascend without you, as Maaseiah it just wasn't time, perhaps? Yes, maybe Lord, but why take me through all of that amazing grace, why all this phenomena performance just now, only to leave me just as stranded and desperate hearted? Seem too obvious Lord, it wasn't for you to realize what then happen next, what is now happening, you are Lord Urusalem, reigning my right hand and that of Holy Father's! These tears are not good, not for you, not for me, not for these heavens and certainly not for the yet earth bound tribulation saints, those two Lord, Witnesses. Don't grieve the Holy Spirits, right? Agreed, mightily, if Lord Israel, I Am, Lord Bride can do it, intercede in joy over pain, anguish, surely you can as well, I know you asked me not to do that, read what you're thinking. Come away with me still, there are many things and places these heavens as you will, are past finding out. Plus it's time we adjourn Lord Urusalem to her heavenly, throne, it's eternal home, I didn't actually expect mansions in heaven. What did my beloved Lord then expect? A space station type scenario, with no gravity, so everybody just floating around blessing one another, kissing, hugging, look at My Lord, I made Him, laugh. Let it be so and that's Lord Urusalem is what earth inhabitants need, so, I beg you, no more tears, I will try my best. Then I release you righteous one to your for-bearers, more preparations beloved are to be had, where this time or need I Lord Raguel ask? I could Lord tell you, but it is best you wait and see for yourself, if your highness will come this way, many wait to both attend you and welcome you, even the Ancient of days, Himself. That council Lord Raguel is what intimidates most of all, you are Lord Urusalem, as surely as the Holy Lamb is New Jerusalem, it is only that you take the place earned and heir to you, His scared blood, as to us all. Still, I feel I've so coveted this day and now Lord Raguel that its come, I still feel unworthy of it's fulfillment, it is Lord Israel our most worthy, so there is Lord a season and time of all things, your impeccable joy will come, we will all see it, rejoice and be glad in its vastness, for eons to eons to come! I inquire of you Holy Lord, even plea, those, this host of heaven, a time back, seeing me to home earth assignment. Sorely regretting, they want to be down here where I am, if you Lord Raguel know them so well, I want to know them, as well, as our Lord request, so let it be done." See more Beast Of Beauty, Pieces of Lord Urusalem, here, https://piecesoflordurusalem.blogspot.com/2020/07/and-these-are-descendants-of-beauty.html, Apb, The RAM












No comments:

Post a Comment