Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Maaseiah XXII

…Blessed Is He Who Keepeth The Sayings Of This Prophecy Of This Book…
Scene XXII

-“They are the two olive branches, yes, yes I know, they like whispered these amazing things in my ear, ‘and then shall all the righteous escape, and shall live till they beget thousands of children, and all the days of their youth and their old age shall they complete in peace.' "They’ve waited so long Lord Israel, we have, do you know how unspeakable the wedding supper, how completely without description and to take them from there and lead them to the tree of life. And then Lord Urusalim shall the whole earth be tilled in righteousness, and shall all be planted with trees and be full of blessings, and all desirable trees shall be planted on it, and they shall plant vines on it: and the vine which they plant thereon shall yield wine in abundance, and as for all the seed which is sown thereon each measure (of it) shall bear a thousand, and each measure of olives shall yield ten presses of oil. And cleanse thou the earth from all oppression, and from all unrighteousness, and from all sin, and from all godlessness: and all the uncleanness that is wrought upon the earth destroy from off the earth. And all the children of men shall become righteous, and all nations shall offer adoration and shall praise HIM, and all shall worship HIM. And the earth shall be cleansed from all defilement, and from all sin, and from all punishment, and from all torment, and I will never again send (them) upon it from generation to generation and forever.’ “How blessed and divine is the achievement of it all, I met them, the final two witnesses, they treated me as though, as though Maaseiah you’re a member of the Heavenly Host, as so you, you are. You will come with me now, it is time, time? The battle has gravely intensified, Lord Mikhail is to say it’s now or never, that if we’re to preserve Jacob’s house, we must Maaseiah do it now. What is it? You are Lord Israel calling me Maaseiah, as so you are, what happen to Lord Urusalim, Lord Urusalim is what you are, Maaseiah is who you are, we now reign together not only as King of kings and Lord of lords, but Maaseiah as those espoused. And who exactly are you? I’m the Rose of Sharon remember? The Prince of Peace, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, but you can call me Christian Cros. I’m here Lord Uriel, as is Lord Urusalim, take her, prepare her, us accordingly, I must see the Great Father, Saraqael, Lord Prince and Remiel, this is to mean Barachiel isn’t far, only right here Lord David, we head for Har Hazeitim, we and as Lord Enoch has prescribed, and tens of thousands of the sainted. Will the crowned Host join us as well? It will no doubt Lord Barachiel be them at their best, so yes, I will have them, the host of them at my side, sound the charge, we tarry no longer.” <<< “I’m here Lord creator of heaven and earth, you desire a word, I desire many words, but words will not supplement the horrors befalling my people, they’re dying, and they’re being stripped of everything, you Lord Christ has brought them. Yes, Lord Creator, true, but no longer, I go to them, as I’m to never forsake them again, we will stop the bloodshed, and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning-hooks, nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore. Then you trust me Great One, only you, you and I forever, you are the blessed hope, go and lay them all to rest, with your blessing Ancient one, thy kingdom is come, thy will is done, on earth as it is in heaven, peace Gracious Father, be still and see thine own glory, The Glory Of The Ancient Of Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment