Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Maaseiah XX

                   …And Said Unto Me These Sayings Are Faithful And True…
                                                            Scene XX


     "I remember Maaseiah when you called your Nicholas Coogan out of the blue one day and asked him what was it about you, his wife he thought was so special? I remember his not really knowing how to answer that question, how he didn’t know only days earlier you’d come to the conclusion a man in love was the most beautiful to extraordinary human being on the planet, as so humble and worthwhile. They were also Lord the most misunderstood and thus unappreciated, mocked even, yes, man is one whose charities were as hollow, as vacant Lord Urusalim as they were plentiful. There’s Lord Eli much research after you, after your ambiguous situation, even the fear that you’d gone after Lord Gabriel thyself. I remember Maaseiah how that inquiry of him frighten him, made him think you’d lost both faith and face, I did Maaseiah miss him you know, he’s a brother, a director and mostly a comrade, but I didn’t dishonor him nor these heavens by ruining an esteemed audition as this, Helel simply left his bonds loose that he’s free to escape. It won’t be long now Lord Urusalim," leading her into a display below of the entirety of mankind’s earth, how there wasn’t a thing that was to happen to them that wasn’t perceived in the heavens first of all. “Every ounce of their fulfillment is going exactly as was prophesied for the ancients, yes," as one coming adorably into his side at quoting a long distant yet so nigh word of knowledge “and I shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light and thy judgment," (prophecies) as the noon day. Ah yes, the death rider prophecy, there was Maaseiah so much to tell them, to show them and so few listeners, I think I did it my Lord, I think I traded one work location for another. No, this very night Lord Urusalim all such the like labors end and there is nothing more but the Millennium Reign, and after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying alleluia, Salvation and glory, and honor, and power, unto the Lord Eli, for true and righteous are his Judgments. For he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand, and again thy said Alleluia and her smoke rose up forever and ever. I’ve seen them Maaseiah, I’ve seen them surely as Lord Ezekiel, as Lord Beloved, seeing them cause to rise in my very substance an unutterable pleasure. A gratification I guess and anticipation inexpressible even now, ---and they’re all here my Lord for you, because they found you and treasured that they, what is that?" With eyes and ears of concern set all around, was their like this flesh shattering siren blaring aloud, sparing not, to say it alarmed her, it truly blew her away, that it was possibly Helel’s meddling all over. "Don’t be alarmed, the Olive Branches return, unto the Wine Press, the nearer we are to the battle, and all fulfillment, truly, continuously there is mammoth celebration, come, the rehearsals and trials are a wonderment Lord Maaseiah all their on, please, Lord, come."

No comments:

Post a Comment