Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Maaseiah XXVII

…And I Saw Heaven Open And Behold A White Horse…
Scene XXVII


     “You, you actually came to me, of course I came, you called, so why am I here? This is a cold, dark, chilling place even your spirited one for me, and? And how much longer? Your sentence Helel is for many days surely you must know, yes, yes I know, ---Ancient Lord, here, here I am, may I as well have a word? You will have a word when I’m finished with him, not before! Please bright and shiny one plea my case, I must Helel ascend to my Father, time is, ---time, that’s what I speak of, I don’t belong here Lord, that is my plea, ---peace be still, the great judgment is upon us, it is then, only then will your eternal fate be realized. Say it again Lord and again, I must go, Lord Hezekiel will stay with you for a time, then will he as well appoint another peacemaker to be with you all. Why do you come Lord every time he’s to summon you? Do I? Yes, you do, how are the heavens these days? Quiet, when will you again deliver the masses to us, they’re not prisoners Lord Hezekiel, they’re free to come and go as will, but the people love them, all is now becoming new. I must admit Lord Prince there were times I never thought this day would come, yes, there were many involved who’re to share that sentiment, even I. We will speak later, yes as you Lord Prince, Lamb of the Ancient wish." >>>"You wanted to see me Ancient father? I hate Son Christ to be such the cry baby but it would appear you and yours are having such merriment, no, seriously many will again follow him, despite how lovely they’re to award and reward their highness so, there’s a blackness yet in the pit of them. As so by a measure like the grain of the sands by the sea they will again follow him, yes, I know, they despise the fact I’m come to rule the earth, that your Kingdom Ancient one will follow just as soon, it is their most troublesome fear-factor fulfilled. Thus there’s an abhorrence and mischievousness in them fairly irredeemable, surely this mine Ancient one isn’t why you’ve summon me here. The great white throne judgment is upon us and many I fear will perish, yes let he that is unholy be unholy my son still, let he that is filthy be filthy still, let he that is unwilling, be unwilling still, behold I stand at the door and knock, if any man! Which remind me, where is thine own Lord Urusalim? I’m here mine own Great One, and we feel, we’re Lord Father yet acquainted with thine, One’s grieves and sorrows, but as well Supreme One numerous have been made alive for always and forever. How did you get here so fast?” As one whispering at her ear, did the Prince Lord think himself in powerful trouble at the Ancient one inquiry of her nowhere to be found, “only Lord Prince because I had too. Each of you Lords, take one of my hands, yes Lord Father, we will sup together and seek peace for hearts made so weary at the tragedies yet to befall masses, yes Ancient Lamb, but you must remember this is at their own will. And the nation were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should highest ONE be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets and to the saints and them that fear thy name small and great, and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. And Lord Maaseiah the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament; and there were lightening, and voices, and thundering, and earthquakes, and great hail. For ancient one they say continuously, the Lord seeth us not, the Lord, His Ancient, is ascended from the earth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment